LZH Watches No Game No Life Episodes 9-12 || 6/26 - 4/2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LZH Watches No Game No Life Episodes 9-12 || 6/26 - 4/2

Finishing up the show this week, lets hear your thoughts on the anime as a whole!

I still need to watch this

Comment

Personally, I enjoy how this anime finishes up the series. The game between the werebeasts and Sora, despite him being at a clear disadvantage goes well for the humans. It does a great job at showing off that Sora is truly a mastermind of planning as he has more than one ace in the hole with how he gets Stephanie to finish the game without her or anyone but Sora knowing of the plan. And then, just to show he's truly in complete control of the situations, and will always get his way, the coin flip that determines the final fate of the werebeasts, is tampered with by his foot creating the best of all situations, which is exactly what he planned from the start. I personally love tricks like this, which is also why Code Geass is one of my favorite anime. I also love how crazed Sora and Shiro get when they are first sent into the VR, even in the dire situation, the comedy of the show still shines through very well. I'm sure all of us are waiting for more of this show to debut so we can see how Sora takes on the rest of the races.

Comment

Working...
      X